The ABU Distance Learning Center was launched in order to provide a practical solution to the problem of accessing quality tertiary education in the country and beyond. It enables Students anywhere in the world to have access to ABU’s quality education without restrictions.
Earn Your Degree With Ease
The ABU Distance Learning Center is designed to provide the ability to obtain degrees from an NUC Accredited school no matter where you live. Focused and flexible, the highly ranked program delivers the knowledge and skills you need to advance your career whenever and wherever it’s convenient for you.
The ABU DLC began with seven diploma courses via the e-learning platform and has grown to include several more programs such as:
- Undergraduate Bachelor’s degrees in Business Administration, Nursing, Economics and Public Administration.
- Master’s degree in Business Administration (MBA)
- Diploma courses in Mass communication, Social work and Development studies, Local government studies, Peace and Security studies, Public administration, Advanced diploma in public admin and higher diploma in Local government.
ABU Distance Learning Entry requirements
- A minimum of five credits at O’ level including Maths and English in not more than two sittings For all candidates
- Possession of a first degree in any discipline with a minimum of second class lower or first degree plus post graduate diploma for candidates with third class or HND holders with lower credit plus post graduate diploma
- Possession of NYSC discharge certificate or Exception letter
- Visit the institution’s website and click the Distance Learning Center on the top of the screen
- You can also visit the official site: apply.abudlc.edu.ng
- Fill and complete the form correctly then click sign up.
- You can edit the information on your page by logging into the site, you must complete the application in order to reserve your own slot
- You will be contacted through email and offered provisional admission, you would also be invited for the screening where you will present hard copies of relevant copies.
- Register for your courses and make the necessary payments
- Get acquainted with the e-learning platform and start learning
ABU Distance Learning Fees and Payment Structure
The center uses the per course fee structure of the e-learning programme which makes it very affordable for anyone willing to learn to get started immediately. Students do not have to pay any huge upfront costs and can take their courses as funds become available to them.
- Application fee #10,000
- Administrative fee #22,500/ year
- Courses #20,000/course
- Prerequisite courses #10,000/course
- Tuition and acceptance #218,000
Screening And Study Centers Nationwide
- Lagos center – Edutech Advanced Business Technologies, Plot E, Ziatech beside Diamond bank building, Oregun, Ikeja, Lagos state.
- Abuja center – No 6, Melanje street adjacently Nijalinks hotel, Wuse zone 4. FCT, Abuja
- Gombe Center – Community Education Resource center, Behind Musaba hospital, Gombe State.
- Port Harcourt center – Kowork center, 77 Evo road, Port Harcourt, Rivers State
- Zaria Center- Ahmadu Bello University main campus, Samaru, Zaria
There are three semesters in a session and after the deployment of lectures there will be examination which takes place at the centres listed above.