25 Funny Photos Depicting the ABU Zaria Experience
When an Abusite says he or she is NATURALLY AHEAD, “The Rest” are not always comfortable with this undisputed fact. We are not surprised!
Our granddaughters from the city of Dabo would rather accept the lie that kafachan is the federal capital of Nigeria than embrace the verified fact that when you go through the Main gate, spent 4 – 6yrs of grueling academic reconfiguration within those green walls of that giant citadel of academic excellence called ABU Zaria, you are naturally ahead.
Abusites are not made, we are born! We are a rare breed destined from birth to survived the grueling academic assault of the ABU system. Going through ABU is like going through the United States Navy Seal Training. You are intellectually assaulted, battered, and bruised. This is a necessary evil that helps to filter out the fakes from the real stuff and to be double sure that only the pure breed makes it to the finishing line.
If it is not in your blood to be an Abusite, you can never be one! The ABU system is fantastically structured to screen out the “the rest” and nurtured the pure breed into what we are destined to be; naturally ahead of the rest.
From the first day we step foot on ABU Campus, through our years of academic reengineering within those green walls, to the day we walk out free through the Northgate, we all go through some experiences that are unique to us and which helped in shaping us all into who we have become.
Below is a list of funny photos depicting the ABU Zaria experience.
1. When you landed on ABU ZARIA campus for the first time for Post-UME and everywhere was WOW👇👇
2. After prayers and fasting, you finally secure the ABU Zaria admission and you celebrated like👇👇
3. And ABU old students be looking at you like👇👇
4. Your first observation: ABU girls and the niqab👇👇
5. When you pass by love garden at midnight and you see that niqqab girl with a guy in “Emotional Aluta”…👇👇
6. You thinking of what to eat after waking up first thing in the morning👇
7. Your first time at FRIZZLERS: What you expected/What they actually served you👇👇
8. When you pour water downstairs and you hear the ground occupants cursing👇👇
9. How students of ABU ZARIA react when they heard mid-semester break has been postponed👇👇
10. When you heard ABU’s monthly electricity bill is 90 million naira👇👇
11. How you mock your friends at BUK when you hear they’re on strike because of light and water scarcity…👇👇
12. And dem BUK boys be like…👇👇
13. The class rep struggles👇👇
14. The boys in the lecture hall the moment that beautiful chick comes walking in👇👇
15. And the lecturers be reprimanding late comers like…👇👇
16. When they cover three topics meant for three weeks in one class👇👇
17. When they find out you’re not understanding👇👇
18. But they refuse to come through again👇👇
19. When you finally see exam timetable and you realised you’ve not even bought handouts👇👇
20. You wrote GENS101 exam and you feeling like…👇👇
21. But the story was different after PHY131👇👇
22. When the invigilator said two minutes more👇👇
23. How you watch him go with the scripts after he didn’t allow you finish👇
24. When you overheard them saying result is out👇👇
25. You checked and “OH LORD! ABU has finally cleared my doubts” 👇👇
Reppin’ Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria. Shout out to all ABUsites worldwide. We’re Naturally Ahead and its a fact! Others come second… Oshe! 👇👇
Compiled By Firstboi01