Applications are invited from suitably qualified students all over the world for the Lithuanian Government Scholarships 2022-2023 for short-term studies in eligible courses.
The scholarship program which is for higher education institutions in Lithuania will provide funding for 1-2 semesters in a Lithuanian institution of higher learning.
“Study in LT” is a non-commercial national information and support center for students who wish to study in Lithuania. We aim to inform future foreign students, their parents, and others about the Lithuanian higher education system and the nuances of living in Lithuania.
Please note, that the application process is handled by each university. Visas are granted by embassies, diplomatic missions, and consular posts of the Republic of Lithuania.
Lithuanian Government Scholarship for Short-Term courses summary
- Host Country: Lithuania
- Category: Masters Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: Full Scholarship | 630 EUR. | Accommodation | Travel Costs |
- Deadline: April 29, 2022
Lithuanian Government Scholarship Details:
The Lithuanian scholarship will provide funding support to students including full-tuition awards, monthly allowance, and other support.
The Lithuanian Government Scholarship program aims to assist candidates who are entering higher education institutions for short-term studies in Lithuania. Lithuania has a long-standing higher education culture and contributes to foreigners.
To be considered for the Lithuanian Government Short-Term Scholarships 2022, applicants are to meet the following conditions:
- The candidate has to receive official approval of acceptance (Conditional Agreement) from the Lithuanian higher education institution.
- The candidate has to be a student, lecturer or researcher (researchers in linguistics or philology only) of higher education and research institution of all countries of the world (except Russian citizens).
- The candidate has to have good knowledge of Lithuanian, English or other language required to study in the chosen study programme.
- Priority will be given to applicants who study or teach at Lithuanian science centers; formally or informally study Lithuanian language, history and culture as a subject at the home institution.
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- The scholarship will provide funding for 1-2 semesters in a Lithuanian institution of higher learning.
- Successful applicants will receive a monthly scholarship of approx. 630 EUR.
- Tuition fee will be covered.
- Any other fees such as a student union fee, a library membership.
- Travel and accommodation costs covered.
To apply for the Lithuanian Government Scholarship, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- Completed application form
- The Conditional Agreement for studies.
- One recommendation letter.
- Certificate of proficiency in Lithuanian or English language
- Letter of motivation.
HOW TO APPLY:
Documents must be submitted only through the online application system. There is no requirement to send them by post, fax or email. Incomplete applications or those submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
Interested applicants for the Lithuanian Government Scholarships 2022 are to complete an online application by the application deadline.