The Indian Council for Cultural Relations (ICCR), New Delhi is inviting applications from foreign students for grant of scholarship to pursue higher studies at the Undergraduate, Post Graduate, and Ph.D. level in Indian Educational Institutes/Universities for the Academic year 2021-2022.
The courses include: science, humanities, commerce, and engineering except medical
Students from Nigeria, having a good academic record (with minimum 60 percent marks or GPA 3 out of GPA 5 in qualifying examinations) and proficient in English, are welcome to apply for the ICCR scholarships.
Interested students are required to create an account on the official website of the INDIAN COUNCIL FOR CULTURAL RELATIONS (ICCR) before applying online.
While applying, students should also note the followings:
- Applicants should be between 18-30years at the time of admission.
- Applicants can apply to 5 universities /institutions in order of preference.
- Applicants should visit the university/institutes website for detailed guides before applying.
- The marks sheets of levels 10 and 10+2 of school and other relevant documents
- required by the university must be uploaded along with transcripts in English.
- A 500-word essay in English needs to be submitted to ascertain English proficiency.
- Students can also submit their TOFEL/IELTS/ Standardized Test scores, if available.
- Universities/Institutions may also conduct an online interview for applicants.
- Shortlisted students would appear for personal interview and verification at the Indian High Commission.
- Health Certificate is important.
Interested and qualified persons should APPLY HERE
The deadline for online submission is 30th April 2021. For further inquiries, please contact the FEDERAL SCHOLARSHIP BOARD, ABUJA on 08033808366 or 08094871954