This is to inform the general public that online sale, admission, and registration of ABU Distance Learning online programs for DLC’s 2020/2021 academic session has commenced.
The ABU Distance Learning Center was launched in order to provide a practical solution to the problem of accessing quality tertiary education in the country and beyond. It enables Students anywhere in the world to have access to ABU’s quality education without restrictions.
The ABU Distance Learning Center is designed to provide the ability to obtain degrees from an NUC Accredited school no matter where you live. Focused and flexible, the highly ranked program delivers the knowledge and skills you need to advance your career whenever and wherever it’s convenient for you.
Application is currently opened to join January, May, or September semester programs
ABU Distance Learning Courses
The ABU Distance Learning Courses on offer include Masters in Business Administration (MBA), Postgraduate Diploma in Education (PGDE), BSc. Business Administration, BSc. Public Administration, BSc. Economics and Bachelor of Nursing Science (BNSc.)
How to apply
All interested applicants should visit the Distance Learning Centre’s website www.abudlc.edu.ng or apply.abudle.edu.ng for details on how to apply, admission requirements, study modality, and fee structure.
Review the details on requirements before purchase and filling the online form. Please also note the following:
- Possession of basic university entry requirement of a minimum of five (5) credit passes including English, Mathematics at O’Level and 180 points in UTME/JAMB &/or 7 Points in UJMB examination
- Possession of NYSC discharge certificate, exemption, or exclusion letters as the case maybe for PG programmes.
- The cost of the application form for all programmes is Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000) only and bank charges of Three Hundred Naira (N300) only.
- The phone numbers and valid e-mail addresses of the applicant should reflect in the online application form.
- Third Class (less than 3yrs) and HND holders applying for MBA must undertake the PGDM programme
- HND holders in Business and Public Administration shall be entitled to join at 300Level
- BNSc. admission is ONLY by direct entry (200L) & MUST be registered nurses (RN) only.
For further Enquiries: contact the support lines 09064058469, 08173000010 and
08153000010 or send an email to email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, and
You can also find ABU DLC on social media platforms to have your questions answered.
Facebook: ABU Distance Learning Twitter: @abu_dlc Instagram: @abudle