The Honourable Minister of Education, Mallam Adamu Adamu, hereby invites interested and qualified Nigerians to participate in the 2021/2022 Federal Government Scholarship Awards.
BILATERAL EDUCATION AGREEMENT (BEA)
i) Undergraduate (UG) studies tenable in Russia, Morocco, Algeria, Hungary, Egypt, Tunisia, Romania;
ii) Postgraduate (PG) studies tenable in Russia (for those whose first degrees were obtained from Russia), China, Hungary, Serbia, Mexico.
2.0 All qualified candidates for the 2021/2022 Federal Government Scholarship Awards are advised to: Visit the Federal Ministry of Education’s website www.education.gov.ng and click on Federal Scholarship Board ICON on the Home Page; Read Guidelines and then Complete the Application Form online, and Print the completed Application Form.
FIELDS OF STUDY
A. Undergraduate level – Engineering, Geology, Agriculture, Sciences, Mathematics, Languages, Environmental Sciences Sports, Law, Social Sciences, Biotechnology, Architecture, Medicine (very limited), Pilot Engineering, Neurologis and
A. Postgraduate level (Masters Degree and Ph.D.) in all fields,
CRITERIA FOR ELIGIBILITY
A. UNDERGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIPS: All applicants for undergraduate degree courses must possess a minimum qualification of Five (5) Distinctions (As & Bs) in the Senior Secondary School Certificates, WASSCE/WAEC (May/June) only in the subjects relevant to their fields of study including English Language and Mathematics.
Certificates should not be more than two (2) years old (2019 & 2020) for Non-African Countries and for African countries the age of certificate is one year (2020) only. Age limit is from 17 to 20 years.
B. POSTGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIPS: All applicants for Postgraduate degree courses must hold a First Degree with 1st Class or at least 2nd Class Upper Division. The applicants who are previous recipients of Foreign Awards must have acquired at least two (2) years post qualification experience or employment practice in Nigeria.
All applicants must have completed N.Y.S.C. Programme and the age limit is 35 years for Masters and 40 years for Ph.D. NYSC discharge or exemption certificates only are accepted; and Evidence of readiness to be released by an employer.
GENERAL NOTE FOR ALL APPLICANTS FOR THE 2021/2022 FEDERAL GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIP AWARDS:
- Since the BEA countries are non-English speaking, applicants should be prepared to undertake a mandatory one-year foreign Language course of the Country of choice which will be the standard medium of instruction;
- The required certificate for candidates applying for Bachelor in Imamat, Quran Teaching Professor and Imam Preacher Training for Islamic Religious studies in Algeria is WASSCE/WAEC, and no other certificate is accepted;
- All applicants for Hungarian Scholarship can apply for up to two fields of study in order of preference, and must visit the website: www.stipendiumhungaricum.hu which will hopefully be opened between October and November 2020, Complete the application form online;
- All applicants for Russian Postgraduate Scholarship must have acquired their 1st Degree in Russia;
- All Applicants to upload the following certificates online Indigine letter & NYSC discharge Certificate. a. UNDERGRADUATE (UG): WAEC/WASSCE, Birth Certificate, Indigine letter. b. POSTGRADUATE (PG): 1st Degree Certificate, Birth Certificate, WAEC/WASSCE
NB: Candidates nominated by the Board will be required to submit to Federal Scholarship Board the following: Authenticated copies of academic certificates; Data page of the current International passport; Specified Medical Reports from Government hospitals; National Identification Number (NIN); Police Clearance Certificate where necessary.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS PARTICULAR APPLICATION DOES NOT ATTRACT ANY PROCESSING FEE. THEREFORE, BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS.
For Advert Placement, Sponsorship, support, Article submission, suggestion, etc, Contact us: email@example.com, +2349015751816 (WhatsApp)